At Hystogen pathology center, the following cytological examinations are performed:
- Screening for uterine neck cancer and precancerous diseases – PAP test, assessment with Bethesda system.
- Cytological examination of fluids extracted from different body cavities (pleural, pericardial, abdominal, cerebral).
- Cytological examination of urine by assessment with Paris system.
- Cytological examination of thyroid gland, pancreas, salivary glands, lymph nodes, exertional inocular tumors with fine-needle aspiration cytology (FNAC).
- Cytological diagnosis of lung neoplasms.